|Home » Industry Watch » The Technological
Viruses in Space!
NASA admit way more than they realise.
INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION (Rixstep) -- Viruses have again made it into outer space. NASA admit it. Laptops transported into outer space last month were infected with the Gammima.AG virus.
Gammima.AG attacks the following systems: Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP - and most likely (why not) Windows Vista.
This irrevocably confirms many things.
- NASA have unbelievably enough been so indiscreet - some would say so STUPID - as to use MICROSOFT WINDOWS. They do this with taxpayer money.
- NASA used to run networks before Windows - and performed about as well back then too.
- No one 'needs' Windows. CERTAINLY NOT ON A CRITICAL MISSION INTO OUTER SPACE.
- Gary McKinnon broke into NASA by running a script to detect Windows computers LEFT ONLINE WITH NO PASSWORD. Who else has been able to break in? Gary McKinnon cautiously implied NASA WERE STUPID - THIS CONFIRMS IT.
- Gammima.AG is no innocent virus - it installs a ROOTKIT. Who else has rootkits on NASA's Microsoft Windows computers?
- But NASA go further: they admit this is not the first time they've transported Windows viruses into outer space.
- There is no antivirus software on NASA computers. Again: there is no antivirus software on NASA computers.
- NASA suspect the virus came on board through a flash or USB drive.
- Yet they continue to use Microsoft Windows.
NASA win The Technological's extremely coveted INTERGALACTIC SUPREMELY STUPID AWARD™.