|Home » Industry Watch (» The Technological) (» Hall of Monkeys) (» Heroes Banquet)
Irmeli Krans' Man-Hate Skews Swedish Police Investigation
Brilliant research by Flashback.
STOCKHOLM (Rixstep) — Outspoken man-hater Irmeli Krans, the friend of Anna Ardin and police investigator who interrogated Sofia Wilén, has been caught with her rabid feminist knickers down. Research by Flashback is able to show how Krans changed Wilén's testimony after the fact to skew the report, with no consultation with the witness.
That an early redacted copy of Wilén's testimony has been floating around the web for the past year is no news flash. What is a news flash is now the reporters at Flashback have been able to compare the original redacted copy with the new version Krans inserted into the police documentation system six days after the fact to pervert the cause of justice.
All this was done without consultation with Sofia Wilén or chief prosecutor Eva Finné who dismissed the charges against Julian Assange.
What 'glugg' at Flashback has done is superimpose the two versions atop one another. Following are facsimiles of the superimpositions.
The Flashbacker then checked for character extensions in the original where whiteout was used on the hardcopy to obfuscate parts of the testimony considered 'sensitive'. Characters such as 'b' and 'g' were easy to pick out.
Some of the discoveries made:
- The original version based on Wilén's testimony says 'she sent SMS messages to her friends'.
- Irmeli Krans' new version six days later says 'she sent SMS messages to her friends, he was lying next to her snoring'.
- The original version based on Wilén's testimony says 'he asked her why she was smiling'.
- Irmeli Krans' new version six days later says 'he asked her why she was smiling, she didn't like the tone in his voice'.
- The original version based on Wilén's testimony says 'he put his hands on her hips and pushed her onto the bed'.
- Irmeli Krans' new version six days later says 'he put his hands on her hips and pushed her demonstratively onto the bed as if he were a real man'.
And so forth. Irmeli Krans is infamous for screaming 'SKANDAAAAAAAAL!!!!!' on Facebook when she heard on the radio chief prosecutor Eva Finné was dropping the charges against Julian Assange.
She was later chastised by a member of the police board of directors.
Krans chose to ignore the advice of her superiors: she kept on with her vitriol against Assange and her undying fealty for Thomas Bodström and Claes Borgström.
'But migod!!! The scandal in every newspaper and news broadcast. But our dear eminent and especially competent Claes Borgström can hopefully straighten this out!'
That was of course 25 August. Krans returned to work the following day and began redacting Sofia Wilén's testimony.
The Technological: Irmeli Krans
Industry Watch: Swedish Assange Case Inspector Outed
Assange in Sweden
WikiLeaks: Support WikiLeaks
The Police Protocol (Translated)
Rixstep: Assange/WikiLeaks RSS Feed
Radsoft: Assange/WikiLeaks RSS Feed