|Home » Learning Curve » Hotspots
It Sees Dead People
More shenanigans from the file manager nobody wants.
This in from Dali at Graphic Tribe.
- Mount ZFS-formatted external drive.
- Select something on it, anything.
- Run 'zpool eject -f driveName' from Terminal to unmount this pretty ZFS-formatted external drive.
- Watch how Finder crosses the boundary between this world and the spirits' realm, allowing you to see something that's not there anymore.
- Take a buncha screenshots and say to yourself: 'I see dead people'.
- Pull voodoo doll out of the drawer and stick quite a few needles in its throat.