|Home » ACP » Xfile
[Purchase Xfile here. ] [Purchase your ACP here. ] [Download your Xfile Test Drive for macOS (10.4-10.13) here. ]
- Runs on the Unix API (super-fast)
- Nothing is hidden - absolutely nothing
- Nothing is off limits unless privileges don't allow
- Drill down into bundles effortlessly
- Does not allow overwriting folders with files
- Seamless integration with all file systems - not just HFS
- Open a Terminal window anywhere, at any path, with a single click
- Full 'stat' information available for all objects: icon, path, device, inode, mode, links, owner, group, device type, size, blocks, optimal block size, file flags, file generation #, time created, last accessed, last modified, status changed
- Owner, group, mode, set uid, set gid, sticky bit, and user defined flags directly editable
- Creation of hard and symbolic links
- Extended attribute alerts - see what's lurking on your system at a glance
- Open any document at any location with any application or launch any application anywhere
- Screaming fast on all versions of OS X!
- Executable under 50 KB [sic] - 'one bounce launches'
- Does not drop '.DS_Store' or other 'junk files' everywhere on your disk
- Rugged, extensively tested fully compliant Cocoa document-based application
'When I'm 64'
Yours Mine & Ours
Yours Mine & Ours II
iPod Therefore iPay