|Home » Industry Watch
Rixstep: New AWS, New CLIX, New Xfile
Three nice upgrades almost at once.
YSTAD (Rixstep) -- ACP Web Services 188.8.131.52, CLIX 184.108.40.206, Xfile Test Drive 220.127.116.11. Available now.
[Note: at time of writing the FTP server is overloaded. Please try later if you can't get in right away.]
ACP Web Services 18.104.22.168
- 1396 resources.
- 23 New 'Wapedia' resources.
- Also available as bzip2 (252KB).
- Cosmetic improvements.
- Manager completely rebuilt.
- Streamlined browser.
- Note new URL.
- New build (new URL) brings this version in line with the ACP version.
- 1952 commands including new commands for monitoring Apple Mail bugs.
- Downloads in bzip2 (163KB) and DMG (203KB) formats also available.
- Adds '14tips' command file to combat some of the woes with the Safari 4 beta. Can also be downloaded separately - see http://rixstep.com/2/4/20090524,00.shtml for further info.
- Additional configurable settings. Completely new help system. Builds on version 2.0, the biggest update in the program's history.
- iTrojan.clix to combat trojans, DTrace workshop, more.
- This update recommended for all CLIX users. Consult http://rixstep.com/index.xml for further info or visit the product page.
Xfile Test Drive 22.214.171.124
- New 'express' edition. Nothing to 'install', nothing to uninstall either. Just open the package and double-click the DMG and everything's ready to run 'as is'.
- Also available in bzip2 (915KB) and ZIP (896KB) formats.
- New app: Tracker - control on-disk activity and manage it.
- New app: ACL - access control list editor/viewer currently in beta.
- Cosmetic enhancements to some apps to bring in line with registered versions.
Have a great summer.