|Home » Learning Curve » Developers Workshop
Yo Yer Paths
A system's gotta know its limitations. So do you.
Time to have some fun.
- Create a test directory 'a'. Single byte name.
- Create a subdirectory to 'a' with a very long name. 250 bytes.
- Create a subdirectory to the above subdirectory using yet another 250 bytes.
- And another. And another. And another. And another. Until it doesn't work anymore.
- Put a file in the final directory and by trial and error give it the longest file name you can.
- Now go back to 'a' and rename it to a 250 byte file name too.
- Now try to access/remove your file from step 5.