|Home » Learning Curve
10.14.6 Supplemental, Tracked
A few details.
CUPERTINO (Rixstep) — Apple sent out a supplemental update to OS X 10.14.6.
Now pick up the stamp after reboot.
Set the scan path to root of course.
Set the 'skip' paths so you don't waste time.
And go for it.
Final results? 8807 items modified (none created).
And all told 24788 items accessed.
A few observations, using the exported UTF-8.
- Only one application in '/Applications' was modified, and very little of it.
- Four _CodeSignature files in '/Library/Application Support/Apple/BezelServices' were modified.
- Lots of files in '/Library/Documentation/License.lpdf' were modified.
- '/Library/Keychains/crls' was updated.
- '/Library/Printers/InstalledPrinters.plist' was updated.
- '/private/var/db/analyticsd' had lots of updates.
- So did another 260 items in '/private/var/db/fud'.
- So did locationd, mds, powerlog, softwareupdate, Spotlight, and SystemPolicyConfiguration in /private/var/db.
- And of course '/private/var/folders/zz'.
- '/System/Library/Assets' has 61 updates.
- '/System/Library/CoreServices' has 81 updates.
- 46 changes to '/System/Library/Extensions'.
- 79 changes to '/System/Library/Frameworks'.
And so forth. The most surprising thing was that there were only two changes to Safari. Note that _CodeSignature was not changed, even though '/Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS' was modified.
Tracker: Go ahead, make my day